Monday, January 28, 2013

lol

Getting in the car this morning, my teenagers and I caught part of a news cast. "...cocks roaming the street." I have no idea why or where these cocks are roaming or what the rest of it said because we were laughing too loudly to hear it before my son popped in Flogging Molly for our morning commute.

If anyone else caught this broadcast, please fill me in! I'm sure they were talking about roosters on the loose, but my mind automatically jumped to disembodied penises wandering the streets. Some in little suits and ties, others with piercings and studded cock rings. And the one little depressed one flopping around, all flaccid.

At least it made for a humorous drive.

3 comments:

  1. That's just...but I do love that some were in suits and ties...

    ReplyDelete